"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning." Lamentations 3:23
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Hooray for Snow!
The boys got bundled up for some play time in the fresh snow the other day. They got to try out their snowball makers that they got from my cousins last Christmas. I was doubtful that they would actually work, but they did! Fun, fun!
I love the last picture with Joel. I'm sure he isn't, but the look is one of absolute terror. Plus, there's just something inherently cute and funny about infants that are bundled up in hats and coats.
Glad the snowball makers work for their intended purpose. I always thought if they couldn't make snowballs, they were perfectly good noise-makers!!
Those snowball makers are cool. I've never seen them before, but I think they look like big ice cream scoops. I should find some for my boys. They love making snowballs, but don't like getting their hands cold...Catch 22!
I'm so glad you're blogging! I love the updates and pictures, the boys are ALL growing so fast (Joel is simply adorable, in his cute little infant way!)
3 comments:
I love the last picture with Joel. I'm sure he isn't, but the look is one of absolute terror. Plus, there's just something inherently cute and funny about infants that are bundled up in hats and coats.
Glad the snowball makers work for their intended purpose. I always thought if they couldn't make snowballs, they were perfectly good noise-makers!!
Those snowball makers are cool. I've never seen them before, but I think they look like big ice cream scoops. I should find some for my boys. They love making snowballs, but don't like getting their hands cold...Catch 22!
I'm so glad you're blogging! I love the updates and pictures, the boys are ALL growing so fast (Joel is simply adorable, in his cute little infant way!)
I look forward to reading lots more!
Post a Comment