"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning." Lamentations 3:23

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hung Up

I have found myself not wanting to do blog posts because I want to include lots of pictures (like from our trip) and it's daunting to me to get all those pictures up on Blogger. I don't like how difficult it is to move pictures around and how long it takes to upload them. I've tried using Picasa, but that seems equally labor intensive...anyone got any ideas for me?

3 comments:

Heather said...

I always move pictures around by cutting and copying on HTML screen rather than trying to drag them on the compose screen. That's way too difficult!

Gloria said...

They've changed how you add and move around pictures now. It's not perfect, but MUCH easier than it used to be. Hope to see you back to blogging soon!

Amanda said...

Thanks, ladies...I need to decide if I really want to be a blogger or not. Sometimes I think it just takes too much time!