I celebrate my sweet husband's life today!! I am so thankful that 34 years ago God brought Erik Joel into the world. I'm going to take this opportunity to tell you some of the things I love about him!
He is kind and thoughtful, considerate and compassionate.
He is patient with my faults and willing to forgive quickly.
He loves God and helps me to love God more.
He knows he has weaknesses, but he is not resigned to them.
He wants to be transformed by God and become the man God wants him to be.
He is intelligent and creative. I love his talent.
He loves his boys and does special things for them.
He is a loyal friend.
He comes when I say I need him, even if he's in the middle of a project at work.
His heart breaks over the things that break my heart.
He likes to laugh with me.
He listens to me ramble.
He understands things that I don't understand and he can explain them to me.
He enjoys all kinds of people...even people that others would consider strange or awkward.
He is deeply moved by the things of God.
He's a great dad.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ERIK! You are a gift to us!
He is kind and thoughtful, considerate and compassionate.
He is patient with my faults and willing to forgive quickly.
He loves God and helps me to love God more.
He knows he has weaknesses, but he is not resigned to them.
He wants to be transformed by God and become the man God wants him to be.
He is intelligent and creative. I love his talent.
He loves his boys and does special things for them.
He is a loyal friend.
He comes when I say I need him, even if he's in the middle of a project at work.
His heart breaks over the things that break my heart.
He likes to laugh with me.
He listens to me ramble.
He understands things that I don't understand and he can explain them to me.
He enjoys all kinds of people...even people that others would consider strange or awkward.
He is deeply moved by the things of God.
He's a great dad.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ERIK! You are a gift to us!
3 comments:
"You are a gift to us!"
- I agree!
Happy Birthday!
We had fun at the party! Thanks so much for including us and Happy Birthday Erik!!
Happy Birthday, Erik!
Post a Comment