"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning." Lamentations 3:23

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Branson Trip

I never managed to get photos posted from our trip to see Brad, Jodi, Brody, Brock, and Will in Branson, CO back in April. I know there are several of you who like seeing pictures of the Doherty family, so here they are! For those of you who don't know the Doherty's, Jodi is one of my dearest friends in the world and the Doherty family is special to all of us. Our boys are very close in age and love playing together. We had a great time flying kites, playing with swords and light sabers, watching Star Wars, and doing other boyish activities. Jodi and I even managed to sneak in a little girl time!

Will and Joel "wrestling"

Joel playing with Uncle Brad


Babies and mommies


Erik and the babies

Joel with Aunt Jodi

Brody


Brock's feet...he didn't want me to take his picture.

Will


6 boys under the age of 5 in one house!


Another picture of all 6 boys
(Jackson, Isaac, Brock, Will, Brody, and Joel)

Yeah for friends!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

It looks like it was a wonderful trip!

Unknown said...

So, I am reading your blog....and I saved this picture in my file as "Yikes!" I love it!