"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning." Lamentations 3:23

Monday, November 8, 2010

Out of Hibernation

I'm coming out of hibernation. And ya know what has brought me out of hibernation? A desire for free Christmas stuff for my boys. For shame, right? I should blog for the love of it, right? And to keep you all up to date on our current happenings. And to keep you, my lovely readers, coming back for more. But, alas, it's just to try to win free stuff. You see, my boys have been completely taken with Super Sipperz (as seen on TV of course!). Gotta love infomercials. My kids come up to me saying, "It's only $9.95 mom!" Erik and I just chuckle. The advertisers have got them hooked!

Anyhoo, I was going to order them and then I found a site where there was a giveaway! Hooray! And blogging about it gets me 5 entries! Double hooray! Or quintuple hooray...or something. This blog where I found the Super Sipperz giveaway has other great giveaways too. I'm trying to win some pillow pets for my sweet infomercial-loving boys too. :)

I promise I will post about something more meaningful soon. Homeschooling takes so much time that I rarely have a free hour to sit down and compose and upload pictures and so on. But I will try to find the time soon!

I will leave you with one photo for giggles and grins...



Have a great day! :)

No comments: