"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning." Lamentations 3:23
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Cappuccino for the Soul
My cousin commented that Erik's blog is like "cappuccino for his soul." I like that. What a blessing that God is using my husband's words and images to encourage hearts of those we love! I long for my life and my words to be "cappuccino" for the souls around me. All too often my words are more like hot sauce or sour grapes than cappuccino. I pray that this blog along with the words that flow from my lips to others each day would be full of life and godliness, encouragement and compassion. I pray that there would be less of me and more of God in what I say (and write).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment