"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning." Lamentations 3:23

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Day of School

The boys started school 2 days after we got back from vacation. What a nutty week that was! So far they are loving kindergarten and I'm enjoying having some time with just Joel 3 days a week. I'm really thankful that I still get to have Jackson and Isaac home on Tuesday and Thursday and we are even doing a little "home school" on those days. They love that too! Pretty soon I'll start helping out in their classroom once a week.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

JW is going to Zion here in Newton--he is in the preschool class on Mon/Wed and Fri is Pre-K emphasis. He will have one more yr before K, but he is loving preschool. I am suddenly without kids for a little while three mornings a week. I hope the boys have a great time!

Amanda said...

Wow! What are you going to do with yourself, Kari? :)

Unknown said...

I love the idea of 3 day Kindergarten. What a great idea! The days are probably more productive for everyone, and better prepare them for the full days of 1st grade...while still easing the kids (and moms!) into it... Cool. I hope you enjoy your special time with Joel and your 2 weekdays with the Isaac and Jack. =)