Some days I feel so technologically challenged. I'm trying to update my header (see the cute picture of my boys up there?), but I don't know how to change the lettering so that it looks right. I figured out how to change the colors and fonts but no matter what I do it looks wrong. Any suggestions from you blog-savvy folks? Perhaps I should just let my husband loose on my blog and let him fix it.
5 comments:
Sorry, no long distance help for the header, but I just wanted to say that I LOVE the redo. Because that pic of the boys is just so precious and perfect.
I had the same problem on my header. There is not way to change the font to something cool or have different words be different font colors. If you figure it out, let me know!
BTW -- really like your header pic!
Thanks girls! I like the picture too. I will have to ask Erik for a hand! He's good at this sort of thing (and if you were closer, I know you could help me too, Shelley, because you are good at it!)
Hi, Amanda! Found your blog from your FB post. What a sweet picture! I use the same set-up for my banner, and if your want to change the fonts and colors, you have a few choices if you go to Layout, Fonts and Colors, and scroll down the list to set the "blog title" and "blog description" font and colors. I've also seen stuff on Cutest Blog on the Block under "tips" about changing fonts, but I've never taken the time to actually try it yet. Rachel (Stata) from PRC :-)
Post a Comment