This is long overdue...but for Jackson and Isaac's birthday, Maureen (Erik's step mom) suggested that we have a Backwards Birthday party. It was great fun! The backwards boys turned 4 this year!! (Actually 6, but ya know, it was backwards day). We drove into the driveway backwards, honked the horn and waved goodbye. Then we went inside...
The Backwards Family picture first.
The Backwards Family, uh, backwards!
Presents first!
Can't forget to call each other by backwards names!
Hooray for Legos!
After presents came upside down birthday cake.
Blowing the candles out before lighting them.
Then lunch--noodles on top of the sauce, of course.
Play time!
Mommy's backwards french braid--I got into the part! I can't believe my boys are SIX already! Where has the time gone?!
3 comments:
What fun!!!! I don't know that I could get my pants on backwards...you are amazing. :)
How cool! We've had "Un-Birthdays" but never a backwards one. Gonna have to try that...maybe for my birthday in August. Thanks for the idea!
Found you via MckMama!
Have a great weekend!
Liz
Check out Frame It Friday! over at Loving This Mom Stuff!
I'd love to see some of your child's artwork!
I meant to comment on this before -- what a fun birthday idea! Looks like everyone had a blast. =)
Post a Comment