Here's what I didn't do this week:
I did not "lose" the pictures of the boys' birthday party that I uploaded to Blogger because my baby pushed the "post" button before I was ready and I didn't know how to undo that other than to delete the post. And as a result I did not put off doing a post about their birthday for a couple weeks because I couldn't find the photos and didn't want to upload them again. I did not have to ask my husband to find them because I'm much more computer savvy than that. (*A post may be forthcoming about the birthday).
When we went to stay in Colorado Springs overnight, I did not pack 3 pairs of shoes, but forget to pack my jammies. I am a pro at packing and never forget anything, especially not on an overnight trip when so little is really required. I did not wear my husband's huge-on-me pajama pants to bed, leaving him to sleep in his skivvies. Nope, not me! And in case you were wondering, my children did not make fun of me wearing the huge-on-me pants. I have trained them to have much better manners than that.
While we were in Colorado Springs visiting with MckMama, we did not miss the group picture because I thought I could be fast and retrieve my husband and kids from Whit's End and make it back for the picture before everyone assembled. I certainly did not get lost in Whit's End (a kids' play area in the Focus on the Family basement) trying to find my children and husband, because if I had, we most certainly would have missed the picture.
And finally, this morning in my haste to get upstairs, I did not trip over the treadmill (a very large object that has been in it's current location for at least a year). I did not squeal and moan and grab my foot and when my son asked which toe I stubbed, I did not reply "all of them." My toes are not throbbing and bloody as I write this. I am exceedingly coordinated and never trip over things or run into walls or anything like that.
So there you have it! I'm looking forward to reading other people's Not Me stories this week. If you want to read about a really funny one, head over to MckMama's blog and see what happened during one of her photo shoots on Friday (it involved a cactus). And while you're at it, scroll down and see if you recognize any of the cuties in the "Sneak Peak" pictures she posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment