In the past couple days I've read about two little sweeties that are in desperate need of prayer right now. My heart breaks for these little ones and their parents. The first one is Stellan. He's a little baby (just a few months younger than Joel) who was born with a heart condition and he's barely hanging on right now. As my baby sleeps undisturbed upstairs at the moment, Stellan is in a hospital being held by his parents who are unsure if he's going to make it through the day. To read more of Stellan's story, you can visit his mom's blog.
The other one is Kate. She is a beautiful 5 year old who was diagnosed with a brain tumor less than a month ago. Kate is enduring intensive chemotherapy right now and trying to recover from brain surgery. You can read her story and see pictures here.
Please pray for these precious children and their parents.

2 comments:
Wow what a small world. I have been following Stellen for the last 9 months or so. And Kate and her family go to our church.
Yes, Michael, it's amazing how things get around in the Christian community! I read about Stellan on my friend Shelley's website and then I saw Kate's story when a friend posted a video of her on Facebook. I've been thinking lately that we should also be praying for the little ones whose parents don't have a big support network like Stellan and Kate.
Post a Comment