"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning." Lamentations 3:23
Friday, July 24, 2009
Swimming with Grandma
My mom and I took the kids to a great local swimming pool last week. Jackson and Isaac would not be still long enough for me to get many pictures of them, so most of the pics are of Joel. That's ok, though, because I've never managed to get any pictures of him swimming before! He was a little scared at first. He kept clinging to me and putting his head on my shoulder, which is unusual for him. He's usually the great adventurer.
Getting ready to go in.
Checking out the pool...not sure what to do with the wristband that won't come off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cool -- where's that pool?
It's the Link. You've been there, right?
I've never been to the Link, but I've heard it's really cool! We always go to the Golden REc because I still have punches there, so it's free for us.
Looks like a lot of fun! I like the Ridge also.
Post a Comment