My precious baby is one year old today. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this little boy. He's fun-loving, adventurous, sweet, silly, smart, and happy. He can walk, do baby signs, feed himself, play with his brothers, and explore anything and everything! I love his smile and his giggle and the way he holds out his arms as he walks to me. I love that he dances when he hears music and that he likes to "help" me with the laundry and the dishes.
Here are some photos from the day he was born:
There's my chunky 9 1/2 lb baby just after he was born.
One of the two most beautiful moments of my life! I get warm fuzzies just thinking about it.
Sweet newborn baby Joel.
Now for the BIG boy pictures:
Taking a ride
Playing in the doggy cage at Grandma and Grandpa's.

Loving the sprinkler

Loving life!

Being cute

My beautiful one year old!
2 comments:
Awesome photos -- I love the one of you holding him just after he was born. Happy Birthday to Joel!
What a sweet little guy! He has great parents too! Happy Birthday, Joel!
Post a Comment