Bread making seemed a good opportunity to test it out. And blogging about it here seemed a good opportunity to dote on my awesome honey! You see, the woman whom I love, who I might have found disheartened and dismayed in our apartment's galley kitchen fanning smoke and dialing for pizza way back when we were first married has gotten all domestic on me!
My photos won't make it into a cook book *yet*, but this Cranberry Raisin Bread sure should!
Notice the shallow depth of field! Oooh and Aaah you camera buffs.

Don't you wish you could smell it? I have to work on my staging. There is a bit too much clutter in the background, but the bokeh corrects so many wrongs.
Mmmmmmm... Toasted with a spread of melted butter. There is nothing better, except the person who made it! ;)



7 comments:
Aw Amanda, what a sweet husband you have to brag on you like that. And that bread does look good, can you email me the recipe?
Thanks sweetie! You're the best!
Sure, I'll send you the recipe, Gloria!
MMM! That looks delicious! And your husband is super sweet!
In the interest of making more bread....I ran across a link at Mother Earth News yesterday for making "Artisan Breads in 5 minutes a Day". Looks super easy, and super tasty. (And WAY cheaper than store-bought.) Of course, I don't need to be eating more fresh bread...
Hmmm, the bread was yummy, if it is the one we had. And ooohh - nice photos. I would love a fancy camera and lens some day... so for now, I'll just live vicariously through your photos.
Ooohhh...aaahhh... the bread looks SO good! I think I need that recipe, Amanda. When I write my own cookbook someday, you can do the photography! :-)
Clarification ... "Meg" is also "Marcia." Sorry for any confusion! I have two Google gmail accounts, one for friends/family and one for all the other stuff that clogs up an email account. But I didn't realize (or forgot) that blogger and google are connected. So, when I commented on your blog, I was apparently logged in to my alternate (junk) account. But the comment still applies! :-)
No worries, Marcia. I would have known it was you!
And, yes, Carol that was the bread we served you for breakfast.
I'll have to look into that web site Katrina!
Post a Comment