
~Yesterday we went to Sunday School for the first time (since being back at Bear Valley). It was nice to sit and converse with adults for an hour. I must admit that my favorite part was the lull between the service and Sunday School when we could chat with friends and get some coffee, rather than rushing down to get the kids and go home.
~It's Not Me Monday but I will not make any confessions today. I would never do anything worth confessing, like allow my one year old to watch Barney (of all things) so that I can blog. I also would never sit down to blog without my house being in tip top shape. Tidiness is of utmost importance to me. And while I'm not confessing, I will also tell you that I would never allow my child to play with the dog food, just because it's cute that he was "helping."

~My sweet boy has come to me for cuddles, so this post will have to end here. Cuddles win out every time.
5 comments:
Brayden had to do the same thing last year for his 100-day party. He brought 100 marshmallows! I didn't know you had a dog?!?!
i love this post. the cuboctohedron is awesome. and i loved the ending... cuddles do always win. =)
We don't have a dog, Gloria...my in-laws do. And Joel is totally in love!
Thanks Shelley. :)
This is my first visit to your blog and I enjoyed looking around. I saw your name at MckMama's site. I didn't know there were shapes with that many sides. Blessings on your family.
lol- way to cute!
I would never blog with a messy house either.. what kind of people does everyone think we are.. Sheesh!
Have a great day!
Post a Comment