"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning." Lamentations 3:23

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

MOPS Sale

If you or anyone you know would like to make some money for gently used children's items or buy some great kids stuff, here's your chance! This is a great sale!!

Bear Valley MOPS Children's Clothing and Toy Sale

Friday, March 19, 8 am-6 pm
Saturday, March 20, 8 am-12 pm
(green tag items half price on Saturday)

Bear Valley Church--10001 W. Jewell Ave. Lakewood, CO 80232
(4 blocks east of Kipling on Jewell)

Volunteer positions available for pre-sale shopping privileges (Thursday night).

Seller Sign-Up is at BVC on Friday, February 5, 10 am-1 pm and 5 pm-8 pm. Also, during the worship services on February 7 and 14 (9-12).

If you'd like to participate and have questions, let me know!


1 comment:

Gloria said...

I wanted to sell, but that's right when I'm due! Hopefully I'll be able to make it to do some shopping, but I may be in the hospital that weekend!