"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning." Lamentations 3:23

Monday, January 25, 2010

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. She's handing out a prize today for participation, so I figured it was a good day to join in the fun! Who doesn't like free stuff?

Last week I did not declare myself "bad mom of the day." I stay by my toddler's side at all times and watch every move he makes. So if the boys had left the bathroom door open, I would have gone and closed it immediately. And I definitely would never have assumed that my sweet baby was quietly reading books in his room while I ran downstairs for a minute. Not me! Because if I had that sweet baby could have done something involving a toothbrush, a cup, and a toilet. And that would just be gross! And if something like that had in fact happened, I would not have had flashbacks to a similar incident involving twin toddlers and Broncos pom poms.

What have you not done this week? Go ahead. It's therapeutic. :)

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Love it!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome, Amanda! Great post. Ewwww, but great! I'm smiling thinking of pom poms and a toilet. But somehow these are the kind of moments that we can remember with strange fondness. =)

I could have written 3 not me posts this week! All the times I wasn't watching, or perhaps pretending not to see so I could get some work done....